Generally, we have different machines for Air sterilization and Surface sterilization but with UV room sterilizers we can treat both, the air and the surface of rooms at the same time. Hospitals, especially in-patient rooms are exceedingly infected; the doctors, other staff, visitors and new patients are at a high risk of contracting new infections or illnesses caused by contagious pathogens.
Disinfection of hospital rooms is generally limited to the use of disinfecting solutions used for cleaning the surfaces of rooms but disinfection of air and other objects in the room like the beds, pillows and other furniture is not taken care of.
Ultraviolet Sterilizers are required in any place that is in need of germicidal irradiation which includes laboratories, hotel rooms, patients’ rooms in hospitals etc., but when mounted to the wall in fixed positions these machines have quite a few drawbacks. Most importantly, Ultraviolet rays are harmful to the eyes and skin when in direct contact and therefore highly risky to place it permanently in rooms that will be occupied by people. Chances are that the machine could be left switched on by error which would be fatal to the health of anyone entering these rooms. If the area of the room is huge there is a high possibility that a few corners may be left unaffected by the sterilization process of the UV rays from a fixed spot.
Micron Filters are required in the pre-treatment process of water sterilization depending on the source of water and the industry environment.
- Micron Filters are used in the pre-UV sterilization stage of the water treatment, essentially helping in the removal of physical impurities and suspended particles ranging from sizes of 5 µ and above.
- For UV technology to be effective, it is necessary that the water passed over the Quartz sleeve is clear of sediments and other particles that affect its transparency.
- We manufacture SS Micron Filter Housing made with 316 Stainless Steel and supply different types of PP Micron Filter Housing made of high-quality Polypropylene.
- Also, we manufacture SS cartridge which has a long life, is washable and reusable. It is available in different diameters and lengths.
- The types of cartridges we give are Spun, wound, pleated, carbon, ceramic etc.
Ultraviolet (UV) light is found occupying the portion of the electromagnetic spectrum between X-rays and visible light. The sun emits ultraviolet light; however, much of it is absorbed by the earth’s ozone layer. Just as visible light consists of different colors that become apparent in a rainbow, the UV radiation spectrum is divided into three regions called UVA, UVB and UVC. As sunlight passes through the atmosphere.
Our UV Water Disinfection Systems are designed in a way that suits diverse industrial environments. The systems are categorized on the basis of the capacity of water that needs to be sterilized per hour, ranging from 350 LPH and above. We also design customized units according to clients’ requirements.
The UV Radiation chamber is made with SS 316 L with electro-polish which is corrosion resistant, particularly against chlorides and other industrial solvents. Either end of the chamber can be used as the inlet or outlet; both are directed horizontally upwards to ensure that the pressure maintained in the chamber doesn’t exceed the maximum avoiding any chances of breakage in the UV lamps. The control panel mounted on the UV Ballast has LED indicators for each lamp to notify lamp failure and it also has an hour meter to keep a check on the remaining life of the lamp.