Micron Filters are required in the pre-treatment process of water sterilization depending on the source of water and the industry environment.
- Micron Filters are used in the pre-UV sterilization stage of the water treatment, essentially helping in the removal of physical impurities and suspended particles ranging from sizes of 5 µ and above.
- For UV technology to be effective, it is necessary that the water passed over the Quartz sleeve is clear of sediments and other particles that affect its transparency.
- We manufacture SS Micron Filter Housing made with 316 Stainless Steel and supply different types of PP Micron Filter Housing made of high-quality Polypropylene.
- Also, we manufacture SS cartridge which has a long life, is washable and reusable. It is available in different diameters and lengths.
- The types of cartridges we give are Spun, wound, pleated, carbon, ceramic etc.